There will be some interesting changes coming to FreeEMtalks over the coming months:
- Addition of video content for viewers on select talks
- Possible addition of CME credit
- Movement to biweekly posts as we work on these additional features
Welcome to Free Emergency Medicine Talks!!
What is Free Emergency Medicine Talks? It is FOAM in its purest sense. There are more than 2500 MP3s of lectures recorded at many national and international meetings housed within FreeEMtalks’ walls. That’s alotta knowledge. That is the essence of FOAM. Learn more about FOAM and its creation here.
So take some time, grab a coffee and a comfy blanket and check us out. Share with your friends…no limits to downloads.
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!
As I work on restructuring and revamping the site, I am very interested in what the user wants. Please give me your feedback on the site- its functionality, what would be nice to have, what is there you don’t need- anything from colors and fonts to searches and interfaces. Give you feedback at FreeEMtalks AT gmail DOT com or via twitter @freeemergtalks
To navigate the site try any of the following:
- Click on “All Talks” in the upper right-hand corner and scroll through the master list.
- Try the Tags feature by selecting a tag from the list on the right-hand side of the page.
- Then choose a talk, or select more tags to narrow your search.
- Check out Recently Posted on the right-hand side bar, the Legends tab to see some of the heavy hitters in Emergency Medicine, Talks by Tags, and the Top 10