- Haney Mallemat: Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound
- Haney Mallemat: But Vasopressers Save Lives, Don't They?
- Haney Mallemat: Fluid Resusciation - Which Fluid?
- Haney Mallemat: Managing Pericardial Tamponade in the Slowly Crashing Patient
- Haney Mallemat: The Crashing Patient with Pericardial Tamponade
- Haney Mallemat: Ultrasound in Critical Illness
- Haney Mallemat: Why Think When You Can Look? Ultrasound in Critical Care (off mike)
- Haney Mallemet: Who Really Needs a Central Line?
Prof Craig Coopersmith: Gut integrity in sepsis – cellular and molecular insights Reproduced with permission from 14TH ANNUAL CRITICAL CARE SYMPOSIUM 2017 (Visited 70 times, 1 visits today)
Dr. Jeffery Holmes: Emergency Department Presentations of Gastric Bypass Complications Reproduced with permission from https://www.downeastem.org/ (Visited 153 times, 1 visits today)
Dr. Jason Hine: From Rum Fits to DTs- how and where to treat alcohol withdrawal Reproduced with permission from www.EMsandbox.com (Visited 235 times, 1 visits today)