- Haney Mallemat: Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound
- Haney Mallemat: But Vasopressers Save Lives, Don't They?
- Haney Mallemat: Fluid Resusciation - Which Fluid?
- Haney Mallemat: Managing Pericardial Tamponade in the Slowly Crashing Patient
- Haney Mallemat: The Crashing Patient with Pericardial Tamponade
- Haney Mallemat: Ultrasound in Critical Illness
- Haney Mallemat: Why Think When You Can Look? Ultrasound in Critical Care (off mike)
- Haney Mallemet: Who Really Needs a Central Line?
Prof Azriel Perel: Continuous Monitoring in the ICU 12th Annual Critical Care Symposium (Visited 17 times, 4 visits today)
Dr. Sheldon Stevenson: Throwing Salt in Your Game… the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hyponatremia in the Emergency Department
Dr. Sheldon Stevenson: Throwing Salt in Your Game… the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hyponatremia in the Emergency Department Reproduced with permission from Down East Emergency Medicine (https://vimeo.com/user45771834) (Visited 133 times, 2 visits today)
Prof Jean-Louis Vincent: Ten Elements That Can Improve Outcomes in Sepsis 14th Annual Critical Care Symposium 2017 (Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)