- Haney Mallemat: Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound
- Haney Mallemat: But Vasopressers Save Lives, Don't They?
- Haney Mallemat: Fluid Resusciation - Which Fluid?
- Haney Mallemat: Managing Pericardial Tamponade in the Slowly Crashing Patient
- Haney Mallemat: The Crashing Patient with Pericardial Tamponade
- Haney Mallemat: Ultrasound in Critical Illness
- Haney Mallemat: Why Think When You Can Look? Ultrasound in Critical Care (off mike)
- Haney Mallemet: Who Really Needs a Central Line?
Dr Jason Hine: Managing Opioid Withdrawal from http://www.emsandbox.com/managing-opioid-withdrawal-core-content/ (Visited 528 times, 1 visits today)
Dr. Nathan Mick: Common Pediatric Cardiac Complaints in the Emergency Department (Visited 970 times, 1 visits today)
Prof Luciano Gattinoni: Fibrinolysis in septic shock (Visited 377 times, 1 visits today)