- Haney Mallemat: Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound
- Haney Mallemat: But Vasopressers Save Lives, Don't They?
- Haney Mallemat: Fluid Resusciation - Which Fluid?
- Haney Mallemat: Managing Pericardial Tamponade in the Slowly Crashing Patient
- Haney Mallemat: The Crashing Patient with Pericardial Tamponade
- Haney Mallemat: Ultrasound in Critical Illness
- Haney Mallemat: Why Think When You Can Look? Ultrasound in Critical Care (off mike)
- Haney Mallemet: Who Really Needs a Central Line?
Prof. John Marshall- Priorities in the Management of Trauma 12th Annual Critical Care Symposium 2015 (Visited 73 times, 3 visits today)
Dr. Joel Schofer: Three Financial Tips that EVERY Young Doctor Needs to Know From AAEM 2017 Scientific Assembly (Visited 131 times, 1 visits today)
Prof Jose Artur Paiva- Fever in the ICU 12th Annual Critical Care Symposium 2015 (Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)