- Haney Mallemat: Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound
- Haney Mallemat: But Vasopressers Save Lives, Don't They?
- Haney Mallemat: Fluid Resusciation - Which Fluid?
- Haney Mallemat: Managing Pericardial Tamponade in the Slowly Crashing Patient
- Haney Mallemat: The Crashing Patient with Pericardial Tamponade
- Haney Mallemat: Ultrasound in Critical Illness
- Haney Mallemat: Why Think When You Can Look? Ultrasound in Critical Care (off mike)
- Haney Mallemet: Who Really Needs a Central Line?
Michael Radeos: Emergency Diagnosis and Management of Asthma and COPD Exacerbations Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Conference 2013
Anand Swaminathan- Acute Pulmonary Edema reproduced with permission from www.coreem.net
Prof Luciano Gattinoni- PEEP in ARDS – is it really protective? Annual Critical Care Symposium 2015