- Haney Mallemat: Bedside Thoracic Ultrasound
- Haney Mallemat: But Vasopressers Save Lives, Don't They?
- Haney Mallemat: Fluid Resusciation - Which Fluid?
- Haney Mallemat: Managing Pericardial Tamponade in the Slowly Crashing Patient
- Haney Mallemat: The Crashing Patient with Pericardial Tamponade
- Haney Mallemat: Ultrasound in Critical Illness
- Haney Mallemat: Why Think When You Can Look? Ultrasound in Critical Care (off mike)
- Haney Mallemet: Who Really Needs a Central Line?
Dr. Nathan Mick: Common Pediatric Cardiac Complaints in the Emergency Department (Visited 218 times, 7 visits today)
Prof Luciano Gattinoni: Fibrinolysis in septic shock (Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)
Dr. Jason Hine- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: evidence based approach from presentation to work up Reproduced from EMsandbox Website Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (Visited 191 times, 1 visits today)